Sunday 17 November 2013

Un, Deux, Trois, Cat..Sank!

As I keep talking about my love for cats, I thought I might as well introduce you to my little clan! Their names are Archie, Tiger, Tilly and Freddie- the only awkward fact is that I have actually named my cats after what I want to name my future children, (apart from Tiger that it!). Can you imagine the confusion in the house?!

Well here they are...

This is Tiger, him and Tilly are twins, they're half Siamese and half tortoise shell and they are very beautiful! (Couldn't find Tilly for this post, she was hunting!). 


Next is Freddie. he still my little kitten and he's a pure bred Turkish Angora. He's only 6 months old. 
Such a camera hogger! 

Last but not least this is my original baby, Archie. This picture doesn't demonstrate how large he actually is- he's the size of a smallish dog! He's half Turkish Angora, half moggie. 

P.S. My shirt is from Topshop, you can still get the blue version - Topshop Heart Print Shirt

Enjoy
Charl
X

No comments:

Post a Comment