Friday 22 November 2013

Products I'm Loving

Being the makeup/cosmetic magnet as most of you may know already, I am always getting excited about trying new products. Only last night I was a fascinated by my friends toner! (mental note made - buy the Dr Feelgood Range)!

Anyhoo...So there are a couple of products that I have been loving recently. 

First up is the Korres Lip Butter  in the colour Pomegranate. I've loved the Korres range for a while ever since I tried the White Tea Facial Fluid and the Wild Rose Facial Moisturiser. As I'v got a fragrance allergy the Korres range is particularly good because it's all natural. This lip balm goes on really smoothly and keeps my lips moisturised for hours, a massive bonus is that the colour is really pigmented. 

Next is the Benefit That Gal Primer. I never really wear that much face makeup as luckily I have pretty good skin - saying this I will blatantly get a tonne of spots tomorrow! But as I'v moved to London, my skin needs a little boost. The pinky tones cancels out dullness and gives a subtle glow, which looks really pretty. 

No makeup bag in my eyes is complete without a good bronzer and the one I'm using at the moment is the Clarins Splendours Summer Bronzer. This multi-tonal bronzer gives the perfect getaway glow without looking too orange/red or muddy. It's perfect for generally bronzing and contouring. 

Finally, after spending lots of my hard earner money on things to put on my face, I need something to take it all off! So I will now introduce my new favourite makeup remover...L'Oreal Micellar Solution. The beauty world has recently gone crazy over Micellar Solution and I think this one works perfectly for my skin and it's really affordable. It removes all my war paint and tones at the same time *bonus* - I want my evening routine to be a quick as possible (I'm really lazy!). 

So there you have it! 
Enjoy 
Charl 

No comments:

Post a Comment