Sunday 9 August 2015

I Wish Everyday was a Saturday

Weekends in London are a rarity for me as I usually escape to Rutland to be surrounded by sheep and cats. However, this weekend I have been lured to stay with the promise of gin and fun times in Clapham *whoop*
So what better way to spend a Saturday then a little bit of pampering and retail therapy (even though I am embarrassingly poor). 
My first stop with Chloe's Nail Spa, which through rigorous testing I believe is the best salon in town. Everyone in there are so lovely and the decor is very clean and chic. I had a pedicure, which lasted about an hour in a heavenly massage chair where I was fed constant green tea :) even more exciting is that a fabulous looking Milly Mackintosh was just chilling next to me!
Feet! 
Next up was the beauty and cosmetic hall in Peter Jones (I can't keep away for long). Got my favourite shampoo and conditioner brand Klorane, I originally discovered it when I was living in France and it very excited me when I found it in England. It has lots of lovely natural ingredients but still tailors for different hair types (I get the blonde version). 
Adding to my list is new favourite moisturiser from Eau Thermale Avène called Hydrance Optimale Légère. It's the perfect combination of light but moisturising and it doesn't set off my crazy sensitive skin. You might of guessed by now that I have a thing for French Pharmacy cosmetics!  
Lastly, I managed to get some free samples- anything that is free becoming 10 times more exciting! First up was some of the Diorskin Star, I have it in shade 020 -Light Beige but when I'm exercising my tanning habit I need a slightly darker colour.
Finally, Origins were giving out free samples of their new face mask from the Quarter Life Crisis range which is must say I am definitely going through! The mask is fantastic, my pores have shrunk and it gave me a really healthy glow. P.s they also do a great Serum

Smile 
Enjoy 
Charl 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment