Sunday 19 February 2012

Home Sweet Home

Home sweet home...home is where the heart is. What a lovely saying, for a 21 year old student, home is also the place where I don't have to cook my own meals, the fridge is full of food that I am actually allowed to eat and Im not scared to put the heating on!
All our lives we try as hard as we can to flee home, be independent  and live our own life away from our parents. 
However, once we are actually living these fantastically independent lives, home doesn't seem so bad. The creature comforts that we al secretly crave so much, complain a little and our mums will feel bad and come feed us and give us and give us a little sympathy! 

Well I went home recently and this is exactly what happened! Got fed with an inch of my life, was allowed to watch absurdly large amount of TV and pretty much just slob out for 4 days! Heaven if you ask me! 
As I live practically in a field and as it had been snowing, I thought id share with you guys what I woke up to every morning, it was an utterly beautiful sight. 

This was taken at 6 in the morning, pretty right?

 Snowy sunset

Baaaarrrrrr!


All these photos were taking by my Dad, he is a fabulous photographer! 
Enjoy 
Charl X 

No comments:

Post a Comment